Acupuncture is one of the oldest health care systems in the world that has been practiced for over 2000 years. It involves fine needle insertion into the skin at specific points along the lines of energy (meridians). Today, acupuncture helps the treatment of a wide number of conditions.
Oriental herbal medicine
Oriental herbal medicine has been used over at least 5,000 years. There are more than 450 herbs commonly used in oriental herbal medicine mostly of plant origin although there are also some animal and mineral substances. Due to its systematic approach and clinical effectiveness, traditional oriental herbal medicine has had a substantial influence on the theory and practice of medicine in the East, and more recently has grown rapidly in popularity in the West.
Benefits of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- can be effective in the treatment of acute and chronic conditions such as Muscular skeletal problems, pains including headache, digestive problems, sleep problems and more.
- undertakes a holistic approach by addressing the underlying cause of the condition, as well as the symptoms.
- assists in the prevention against disease and the maintenance of general well-being.
Remedial massage is the systematic assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in rehabilitation, pain and injury management.
Benefits of Remedial massage include:
- reduced muscle tension.
- improved circulation.
- stimulation of the lymphatic system.
- reduction of stress hormones.
- increased joint mobility and flexibility.
- improved skin tone.
- improved recovery of soft tissue injuries.
"A Doctor who treats a disease after it has happened is a mediocre doctor
A Doctor who treats a disease before it happens is a superior doctor"